Rule #1 – Make sure the brands CBD is tested for purity and authenticity by an independent lab for both purity… and to make sure there are no additional unnecessary ingredients
Be Careful When Shopping For CBD Oil Products
It can be confusing. Consumers are bombarded with an array of claims about what these products can do, and which products are best. Read some of the tips below for what to avoid and what to look for when shopping.
Read and Compare the Leading CBD Oil Brands here on on CBDReVu.com and learn more about what to look for when choosing a product
Read CBDReVu to compare and choose brands that are authentic and high-quality
Here’s A Few Things To Avoid When Shopping For CBD Oil
1) Avoid products that make any claims of health benefits or medical claims
2) Avoid free trials or free bottle offers (they are auto-shipment/auto-billing scams!)
3) Avoid products that don’t show ingredients labels
4) Remember, products labeled ‘hemp seed oil’ in supermarkets usually contain NO CBD
Here’s A Few Things To Look For When Shopping For The Best CBD Oil
1) Is the product certified Organic?
2) Product Purity – Does the CBD product contain unnecessary ingredients?
3) Are the ingredients tested for quality and purity by a 3rd party independent lab?
4) Is the CBD free of herbicides, pesticides and other toxins?
5) Is the CBD extracted from the plant without chemical solvents?
6) Where is the hemp grown that is the source of the CBD in the product?
7) Where is the product bottled?
8) Is the product fairly priced?
9) Does the company offer a money-back guarantee?
Updated CBD Reviews
When reading the CBD product summaries you’ll see that we look at these factors listed above when putting together a CBD oil post. Most all of the information used for the product summary comes from the product company’s website. Companies do change the information on their websites from time to time, which can render certain information in the review outdated. We’ll will, of course, update the information on CBDReVu.com as such new information comes to our attention.
Does CBD Oil Produce A Psychoactive Effect?
NO! There are many compounds contained in cannabis and hemp plant but the THC compound is the only one that gets people high.
CBD and THC
Lately, discussions about any potential benefits of marijuana (cannabis) usually revolve around the compound CBD. Recreational cannabis usually has low amounts of CBD. Marijuana grown for the illegal black market contains high levels of THC because that’s what buyers want…they want a good buzz for the least amount of money. Illegal street weed contains low levels of CBD. Pot cultivated for the illegal market has been cultivated for the highest possible levels of THC. The higher the THC in street weed usually means low levels of CBD. The illegal market demands high levels of THC. Users of illegal marijuana who think there are nutritional benefits from smoking illegal pot are likely wrong as far as CBD is concerned.
What Is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound extracted from industrial hemp and mostly available as CBD oil. CBD does not get people high. That compound that gets people high is known as THC or more properly Tetrahydrocannabinol. The presence of THC in marijuana makes it a regulated drug. CBD oil does not have a psychoactive component. Its benign non-psychoactive nature is a benefit those who people seeking the potential medicinal value of marijuana and hemp products without the mind-altering side effects, particularly for those who take CBD on a daily basis. Research is being conducted to verify whether CBD has any of the purported benefits its enthusiasts claim. It’s important to say note that the such evidence does not yet exist. Much research needs to be done to determine if CBD has any benefit for any nutritional or medicinal purpose.
What Is Cannabidiol?
Cannabidiol is CBD. CBD is the popular short version of CBD…. or abbreviation.
VIDEO: What Is CBD?
VIDEO – From PBS – What’s Next For Marijuana Legalization